Sima gorge - Introduction to canyoning in a hidden gorge of Amari valley
- Visit the beautiful, evergreen Amari valley
- Explore a totally unknown canyon and pass under the emblematic bridge of Sima, the highest stone bridge in Crete
- Meet the amazing world of canyoning, gain trust in the equipment and yourself, always guided by specialized instructors
Every Stop a Unique Experience
Walking distance: 3 km
Walking duration:3 heures
Pick Up Time:9:00
In the heart of the mesmering and historical Amari valley, we access the entrance of this small but beautiful canyon with our vehicles.
We take some time to gear up and get a detailed but simple briefing by our instructors. When the briefing ends, we immediately enter the canyon.
The fun starts right away with a short zipline! The way to the exit of the canyon includes some hiking and 6 different rappels. The last one, quite high but really fun, offers a breathtaking view to the Amari valley and the old bridge of Sima, which is the highest stone bridge in Crete, dated in the early 20th century!
This excursion is the best choice for families and visitors that wish to try canyoning for the first time. You will feel more and more confident along the way, and by the end of the day you will probably be dreaming of your next canyoning experience!
- Full canyoning gear
- Specialised canyoning instructors
- English or French speaking guide
- All transportation
- Picnic with local products
- Photos of your day
|95 EURO P/P|
|5-7 PERSONS||120 EURO P/P|
|PRIVATE (-4 PERSONS)||550 EURO TOTAL|