The Path to Cretan Beers in Chania
6 people max
PICK UP TIME
- Designed for craft beer newcomers
- In the company of an enthusiastic beer guide.
- Always in small groups
- Guided in English (French & Greek upon request)
- Walking Level : Easy ( 2,5 kms. )
- Start & End : Chania's Old Town
- Not a pub-crawl nor a historical tour
- Minimum age: 18 years old
Step by Step to an unforgettable experience
Start your day with a delicious glimpse into the Cretan craft beer world, with a splash of Chania City! Ideal for craft beer newcomers & urban explorers.
Turn-on your taste buds on with hand-picked delicious craft brews from Crete, in the stunning background of Chania's old port & back streets. Demystify the differences between beer types, the stories behind classic styles & answer questions such as "What the heck is an IPA anyway?!".
Also… get our top recommendations for bars, bottle shops & food spots. See you soon, with a cold one in hand, Cheers! Yamas !
- 5 craft beer tastings (sample and full).
- 4 tasting locations (a local-favourite hangout, a hip restaurant, a craft beer pub & a seafront restaurant).
- Local snacks & beer food pairings.
- Bonnie and Clyde keepsake.
|50 EURO P/P|