Walking Food Tasting tour in the town of Chania
- Discover the impressive old town's narrow streets
- Explore the authentic flavors of Cretan gastronomy
- Dive into Chania's magnificient culture
- Visit a local herb and products store
- Experience Cretan life through quality food and hearty discussions
Step by Step to an unforgettable experience
It must have been the Daily Telegraph that a couple of years ago mentioned a reason to visit each Greek island. For Crete, the main reason was the food. Locals couldn’t agree more, as 90% of the Greek islands might have unparalleled beauty, but Crete offers the best quality of food on top of that as well. For this reason, a food tour in town would have been the very best idea.
This experience is going to give you the opportunity to taste an abundance of local products, from the greatest Cretan producers. From the classic Raki / Tsikoudia, to Cretan Bougatsa, the local varieties of local Cheese, olives, and even the very best sweets.
In order to make this tour unique, we have added a visit to a local herbs and products store, (which, among locals, is considered the most secret gem) and also a visit to the best traditional manufacturer of Cretan knives. In a few words, if someone is in Crete in order to experience its authenticity, this tour is exactly what they need.
- Food Tasting (snacks etc..)
- Greek coffee
- Escorting by a local insider
- Full Liability Insurance
Does not include :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pick up and drop off (could be arranged at an extra cost)
Meeting point : https://goo.gl/maps/Cwbidr194icQv8j58
CHILDREN (2 - 14)
PRIVATE GROUP (1-2 PERSONS)
|PRIVATE GROUP (3-4 PERSONS)|
|PRIVATE GROUP (5-6 PERSONS)||410 EURO|
|PRIVATE GROUP (7-8 PERSONS)||470 EURO|