Boat Trip in Southern Crete
- Explore remote beaches of South Crete
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Enjoy places accessible only by boat
- Choose the beach you'll dive in
- Have a Cretan lunch in a beautiful local taverna (optional)
Every Stop a Unique Experience
Our boat trip itinerary
Our boat trip itinerary
Take this chance to explore sceneries of mythical beauty in the Southern part of Crete. If you love exotic, paradise-like beaches with crystal clear waters, then this excursion is for you. We start by picking you up from your hotel (Rethymno district). At the port of Sougia, a small unspoilt village in the South, your skipper will be waiting to welcome you and start off the boat trip. His friendly, welcoming face and his years of experience, will make you feel instantly warm and excited for this day. If you choose to have a guide with you, then he will be able to explain the history of the places you will be passing through while giving you information for Crete and its special places as well.
As you continue by boat, you will stop at many beautiful remote beaches, where you can choose which one you love the most and just dive in! The feeling of being alone in the sea, without anyone around you, is definitely unforgettable. You may relax on board, sunbathe or even spend all of the time inside the water; it's up to you!
When you decide to take off, the next stop will be at a beautiful typical Cretan restaurant, next to the sea. The region is called Marmara and it belongs to the village Loutro. This amazing scenery is like nothing you have seen before. The reason why, is that it's accessible only by boat. Relax and have a traditional lunch (optional), with dishes made by locals.
After having taken dinner, you may start off and head to Sougia port, when your boat trip began from. Enjoy the beautiful scenery, sure to be in your memory for ever!
- Hotel pick up and drop off (Only Rethymno district)
- English or French speaking guide
- Local skipper
- Transport by air-conditioned car / mini bus
- Boat for the day and fuel
- Explore remote beaches and choose the ones you prefer
- Cretan lunch in local taverna (optional)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lots of adventure and laughter :)
|UP TO 6 PERSONS (WITH GUIDE & LUNCH)||550 EURO|
|UP TO 6 PERSONS (WITH TRANSFER ONLY)||400 EURO|