Private Boat Trip in Southern Crete from Chora Sfakion
- Explore two remote beaches of South Crete
- Swim in crystal clear waters
- Enjoy places accessible only by boat
- Choose the beach you'll dive in
- Have a Cretan lunch in a beautiful local taverna (optional - see pricelist)
Every Stop a Unique Experience
Our boat trip itinerary
Our boat trip itinerary
Take this chance to explore sceneries of mythical beauty in the Southern part of Crete. If you love exotic, paradise-like beaches with crystal clear waters, then this trip is for you. We'll start of by picking you up from your hotel (Rethymno district). At the port of Sougia, a small unspoilt village in the South, your skipper will be waiting to welcome you and start off the boat trip. His friendly, welcoming face and his years of experience, will make you feel instantly warm and excited for this day. If you choose to have a guide with you, then he will be able to explain the history of the places you will be passing through while giving you information for Crete and its special places as well.
As you continue by boat, you will stop at two beautiful remote beaches, where you can choose which one you love the most and just dive in! Firstly, you will stop at Domata. This exotic place is accessible only by boat, so don't miss the chance to take a photo and keep the moment for ever! The feeling of being alone in the sea, without anyone around you, is definitely unforgettable. You may relax on board, sunbathe or even spend all of the time inside the water; it's up to you!
When you decide to take off, the next stop will be at Marmara beach, where you can dive in and then have lunch at a typical Cretan restaurant, next to the sea. The region belongs to the village Loutro, which still keeps its customs and traditions, despite the tourism that has affected other regions. This amazing scenery is like nothing you have seen before. Relax and have a traditional lunch (optional), with dishes made by locals.
After having taken dinner, you may start off and head to Sfakia port. Far away from mass tourism, this quiet village, without clubs and discos, no ongoing road, but unspoilt nature. A clear blue sea, ideal for swimming, snorkeling and diving, as well as amazing green spots, like gorges, ideal for nature-lovers.
- English or French speaking guide (optional - see pricelist)
- English speaking local captain
- Transport by air-conditioned car / mini bus (optional - see pricelist)
- Boat for the day and fuel
- Explore remote beaches and choose the ones you prefer
- Cretan lunch in local taverna (optional - see pricelist)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Lots of adventure and laughter :)
|UP TO 6 PERSONS||450 EURO|
|LUNCH SUPPLEMENT||20 EURO P/PERSON|
|GUIDE SUPPLEMENT||100 EURO TOTAL|
|TRANSFER SUPPLEMENT||UPON REQUEST|